Welcome to this Website.

Welcome 78ers and your family to the list of people who were part of Class of 1978 when attending California School for the Deaf Riverside.

June 8, 2008

To CSDR 78ers and Their Families and Friends

Hello CSDR 78ers,

Welcome to a site in the Internet for the list of people who were part of the class of 1978 at CSDRiverside.

Anyone who know any of the below and could inform us of their whereabouts, please do so. Out of courtesy, do ask them for permission before sending us their information.

Thank you. Peace be with you all.

2 comments:

Jessica Weaver said...

Where do I email current pictures?

Unknown said...

Hi,

I learned that Lurene Flores graduated CSDR class of 1978 and who passed away few years ago that who was my ex-girlfriend for 4 years. I would like to know what happen of her death? I sent my prayer for her in heaven!

Thank you,