Welcome to this Website.

Welcome 78ers and your family to the list of people who were part of Class of 1978 when attending California School for the Deaf Riverside.

May 10, 2008

2003 - 78ers Get Together

A day after the 25 years reunion at CSDR, part of the 78ers gathered at a pool in Riverside.


Top Row: Skipper Lawrence, Rex Nelson, Chuck Putvin, Don Langdon, John Crouch

Middle Row: Guy Gomez, Lori Jones, Susan Parks, Sharon Sharp, Katherine Wiberg., Dorcas Spears, Tari Hix, Rhonda Howze, Linda Giard

Lower Row: Ron Whitsit, Val Zimmer, Manuel Lopez, Cynthia Sadoski, Charles Katz

AND!

Many thanks to Gina, Skip Lawrence's wife, for posting a video of this event at google video. Here it is!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Video problem?? all I see is black screen??
jc

oxox said...

Me too I cant see nothing all I get is black.... oxox

BlkSilent said...

Here is Gina. I just refix it. Skip told me two things missed from two person. I forgot add up. And I just done with it. I just gave to Katz. He will post it when he is not busy.

Happy Viewing
Gina